Thursday 18 February 2010

Urchinville

After my brush with zombies at Cheshire and my dismal attempt at shooting them, I thought that I needed some practice in defending myself against the undead and so went to Urchinville.
I arrived at a warehouse in Urchinville which is part of the safe base. There are afew apartments to rent and an area for target practice in the compound as well. I picked myself a free gun from the warehouse then went outside to have a go at shooting the targets. I didn't think I did too bad considering I don't use weapons in SL but then again, the targets don't move. When I felt ready to face the zombies I left the compound. I crept about, expecting to be attacked by hordes of the undead at any second but first I saw the head crabs. Nasty little creatures...
They didn't look very fast to me at first. That was until one jumped at my face (I actually jumped and squealed, little the big girl I am). I must say I was absolutely useless at shooting the head crabs. I was slightly better at blasting the zombies (I think) when they appeared. I was losing drastically so decided to head back to the compound.

I sat in the base, exhausted, waiting for the cavalry to arrive (or just someone who could shoot marginally better than me, which wouldn't be hard) because with an appalling score of minus something, I don't think saving the human race is a job for me.

Urchinville : http://slurl.com/secondlife/Gemstone%20Cove/174/221/25 ).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Art Box