Saturday 13 February 2010

Ozimals


Today I visited another shop to explore the surroundings. Ozimals sells breedable bunnies *aww*. They are really cute but I don't know if I could trust myself to keep them alive (then again I don't suppose they are as temperamental as my rl ones)
Its a fairytale like setting with toadstool houses. Watch out for the mushroom ring, you never know how long fairies will make you dance ( I'm sure some of the moves were abit Tina Turner -ish)
I tped round various areas using the tp ports which are dotted around and found myself at a Mad Hatters Teaparty in Pucks Glen. It has a bright, cartoony quality to it and if you visit the shop its worth looking round the surrounding area.

Ozimals : http://slurl.com/secondlife/Ozimals/127/127/22/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Art Box