Wednesday 10 February 2010

Lemondrop's Forest

So anyway, here's my first post ... yay. Yesterday I decided to try and save my lindens and not shop ( for an hour or so anyway ) and this is where I went - Lemondrop's Forest. First thing I saw were pigs flying in rockets *awww* then I jumped in to a gondola ( which is no easy feat in heels )and steered my way through a passage way,past a couple of corpses and to Lemondrop's Village.
Jumping from the gondola, being careful to avoid the sharks, I headed to the Cartoon Art Gallery. The featured artist is Mary Blair, who did concept art for Disney. The pictures all give you information about the artist when clicked. You will probably recognise the art as soon as you see it.
As I explored this higgledy-piggledy village I found myself in the sewer's and being a big croc's snack ...AHH!!!
After finally escaping, I started my trek up an enormous pink tree (which even I can't miss with my bad eyesight). I was getting a bit tired at this point so piloted one of the leaf gliders then treated myself to a box of fairy scout cookies when I landed. Lemondrop's Forest is a fun, whimsical place. Well worth a visit.
Lemondrop's Forest http://slurl.com/secondlife/Lemondrops%20Forest/97/65/21/

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pix,
    good to hear news about you.
    You're a very nice sl girl :)
    Kisses
    Elvis

    ReplyDelete

Art Box