Sunday 14 February 2010

Prim Hearts

I've always loved the noise and smell of fairgrounds so I went looking for an amusement park and found Prim Hearts. It has absolutely loads of rides, a carousel, ferris wheel, water rapids, log flume, too many to list. The rides can also be bought here if you want any for your own land or build.
I tried my luck at the tombola and won a massive heart balloon. Had fun racing the miniature boats. You can even soak one of your friends, if you can talk them in to getting in the dunk tank.
There are various food stalls dotted about and I stuffed my virtual face with pizza, cola, fish and chips and lemonade - Its a wonder I didn't throw up.
I had a great time here. The only thing missing is the smell of hot dogs and candy floss.

Prim Hearts : http://slurl.com/secondlife/Prim%20Hearts/10/28/27/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Art Box