Thursday 11 February 2010

Cream Shop

Today I tped over to Cream Shop. I'd heard of it through seeing a vid of the place on You Tube so I thought I'd go and check it out. While it is a shop like the hundreds of others round SL, the build is brilliant. The items sold there look as detailed as the build its self. I especially liked the accessories (so I had to buy something).
It constantly rained so I actually felt quite at home being used to UK weather. The ducks looked like they enjoyed it anyway and didn't seem to mind swimming with all the rubbish. I went over to the record shop, minding not to get run over by one of the taxis. Up above the shop I found a bedroom and as there didn't seem to be anybody else around, I had a sneaky go of the Atari that was in there. Looking around more, I noticed some crime tape and blood stains in a couple of places ... wonder what had gone on here?
Cream Shop is very well built with a gloomy, lonely atmosphere. If you are planning to visit, don't forget your wellies and brolly.

Cream Shop : http://slurl.com/secondlife/CREAMSHOP/216/151/21/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Art Box