Thursday 25 February 2010

New Brighton Pier

The next rl based sim I visited was a little closer to home, New Brighton Pier. I had to go on the pier first. I love them in rl but am always abit wary of them collapsing, as if I just might be the straw that broke the camels back after them standing unwavering for years. I played on the arcade games for a while then feeling daring, parachuted off the pier only to end up in the sea.  
After drying off, I picked up a free scooter and sped off along the sea front (as speedy as a scooter will go anyway). As the weather seemed bright I decided to go for a quick dip and changed into my cossie in one of the beach huts. Watch out for the killer whales if you go for a swim. It was getting abit nippy so after changing back in to my clothes, sat in a deck chair and warmed myself up with a brew.
I went back to the pier for a final play on the arcade games, got myself some candy floss and admired the view from the end of the pier. Exploring at New Brighton Pier I found loads of things to do. There is a hot air balloon, tower elevator, 7 seas fishing, parachuting, arcade games as well as a club and some shops.
New Brighton Pier : http://slurl.com/secondlife/New%20Brighton/137/116/34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Art Box