Thursday 25 February 2010

Risk City

Risk City is made up of an eclectic collection of spots to explore. My first stop was at the chocolate factory where you can drown yourself in the stuff. I stood under a chocolate waterfall  and was expecting an oompa loompa to drag me out at any minute but not one in sight.
Next I went to the Ice Storm where it was so cold I was literally turning into an ice cube but using the free ice skates,went for a skate round and soon warmed myself up. You should have seen me go. Jane Torville had nothing on me, I could be in the next Winter Olympics.
Risk City is a place of mishmash areas to explore such as the secret bedroom, spa, shop, etc and the only place in SL that I have been chased by a hippo wearing a top hat (so far anyway)
Risk City : http://slurl.com/secondlife/Risk%20City/112/134/27

No comments:

Post a Comment

Art Box