Tuesday 16 February 2010

Cheshire

If you love Alice in Wonderland like me, Cheshire is an excellent place to look round. I arrived on a giant chess board and from there crawled through a tiny door and to the Duchess's house. It looked like she was expecting company with all that food and I sneakily took a lemon tart (I doubt she'll miss it).
I left the house and using the handy tiny doors went to off various destinations. Near the lighthouse, is a teacup ride I just had to jump on.
Over in Alices room, I must have drank the same thing Alice had as everything was enormous. I had to be careful not the get run over by the toy train.
Beware if you take a door to the abandoned house. I was attacked by zombies as soon as I arrived. I rested in the house for awhile (hoping that I hadn't been bitten) then deciding that I couldn't hide in here forever, came out of the house and with a gun I found there, shot afew zombies and made my escape through another door.
Cheshire also has a shopping plaza which sells a variety of items and if you want to dress as a character from Alice in Wonderland, this has got to be the place to come.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Art Box