Tuesday 3 July 2018

The Crystal Heart Festival


Today I went to The Crystal Heart Festival, a Mahou Shoujo themed event. This is the third year the festival has been held and it seems very popular (it may take you a couple of attempts to get on to the region)


The stores are not only in the main landing point but around the atrium too so don't forget to go outside. Whether you are shopping for clothing or make-up, accessories or hair, there is plenty to chose from.



When I saw this stall I couldn't resist buying one of the little fella's.



I also picked up a couple of poses from the Starry Night gacha at Stardust,


a Moon Bunny, the Luna earrings from e.marie and some cool cat frame glasses from Moon. (I'm so in love with these glasses, I'd wear them in RL). 
A list of the shops at this year's festival can be found here.

The Crystal Heart Festival : http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Crystal%20Heart%20Kingdom/130/127/44




No comments:

Post a Comment

Art Box