Wednesday 11 July 2018

Red's Mystery Shack



The place that I visited today was the roadside attraction, Red's Mystery Shack. This is something that we don't have in the UK but if I ever come across a huge statue of a Sasquatch by the roadside I'd soon be in there.


I nipped in to the shop, grabbed myself a Fanta from the drinks machine and sat to cool off for a while before heading towards the Mystery Shack. 


After looking at the weird and wonderful curiosities, I tried out the strange zero gravity inside the shack.


To the back of the shack is a pool if you feel like a dip plus more shacks to explore which makes it a great place to take on photos. There is also a MadPea escape bunker at the side of the Mystery Shack.




Before heading off home I went back to the shop and grabbed myself some souvenirs as a reminder of the day. Red's Mystery Shack isn't a big place by any means but it is very detailed and worth checking out.
Red's Mystery Shack : http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nagarjuna/113/232/55

No comments:

Post a Comment

Art Box