Monday 9 July 2018

MadPea Mad World

The latest place I have been exploring is Mad World which has been built as a derelict theme park and it is amazing. I've been back and forth over the past couple of days because there is just so much to see.


On entering the theme park you will see notice some fairground types games but they can not be played by using Lindens but with Mad Points and you also need to be a certain level. Now I didn't have a clue what this meant at first but these are earned by playing the Mad Pea Hud games (these are displayed across from the fairground games). 


If you don't have any Mad Points, don't let that put you off because there are plenty of other things to do here.
 Lots of interactive rides and games.


Many different areas which are great for taking photos.




Tired of walking? Jump in to one of these cute animal carts.


While there I had a go at the Escape Room Bunker. This is a 30 minute game which was great to play but unfortunately I didn't manage to get out and met a grisly demise.


I thoroughly enjoyed my time spent at Mad World and will be returning soon to check out the games.
Information about Mad Pea games and events can be found here.
Mad World : http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MadPea/95/133/23








No comments:

Post a Comment

Art Box