Friday 11 May 2018

Time Portal - 1950's & 60's Zone

Today I traveled back in time to the 1950's and 60's. 


I arrived outside a cinema which is next to a train station. Entering the station I spied a photo booth and tried it out. I picked up my strip of photograph's and found it is a cool Polaroid HUD that you can drop photo's in to.


On the other side of the cinema is Sonatta Morales. A great vintage clothes shop which also sells some retro hairstyles and accessories. While there I picked up the group gift which is this lovely full skirt 1950's style dress.


I headed off out to have a nosey around the other shops. 


The sounds of animals in the local pet shop drifted out in to the street.


My next stop was the pizza parlour where I munched away on a burger while listening to Chubby Checker 'Let's Twist Again' then on to the Dive club next door for a quick martini.


Look at this fabulous apartment that I found. I could quite happily live here in RL. This is a model home but there is an apartment across the landing which is available to rent. The retro style furniture is actually for sale in a shop beneath the apartments.


Across from the apartments is The Pink Flamingo Diner where I grabbed myself a soda before returning home.

Time Portal 1950s & 60s Zone : http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife//154/36/1930


No comments:

Post a Comment

Art Box