Tuesday 22 May 2018

Zooby Pets & Animals


Today I went looking at the pets available in SL. I do have quite a few in my inventory that I bought many years ago but they are extremely dated compared to what is on offer today.


After looking around a couple of places I decided to buy my new companion from Zooby's as I thought they had the most realistic animals.


As well as the usual dogs, cats and rabbits, you can find trainable monkeys ...look at that adorable little face ... and breedable lemurs.



They also sell wearable pets ... the handbag dogs are really cute. If you prefer your pets less furry you can purchase a snake or even a dragon.



I ended up leaving with a Curious Canine Boston Terrier. Well it just had to be a BT as we have one in RL. The dog cost L$2500 but if you want to buy all the extra's to keep your new pet happy add on not far off another L$2000 to the price. They don't actually need to fed, cleaned, etc, this is just a way of interacting with your pet. 



Anyway, I'm off to explore Second Life with my new buddy (so much easier to carry than our real one, he weighs a ton).

Zooby Pets & Animals : http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Zoobyland/126/129/21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Art Box