Wednesday 17 March 2010

Zoo Neunkirchen

I fancied a trip to the zoo today so I got my flask ready ( unpacked it anyway ) and headed over to Zoo Neunkirchen . All the signs are written in German ( which I don't understand ) but that doesn't matter as the animals are easily recognizable. There is a wide variety with plenty of babies to coo at.
I turned off streaming music and turned sounds up in preference so I could hear any animal noises.
There are a few huts from which you can get a birds eye view and plenty of benches to rest on, eat your sarnies and watch your favourite animal. Also if you look closely there is an under water tunnel , you know like in Jaws 3 but not as big ( its under the croc pool ).
The textures and build of the zoo have been very well done. I was impressed with the quality of the animals and the layout. Zoo Neunkirchen is well worth a visit.

Zoo Neunkirchen : http://slurl.com/secondlife/Neunkirchen%20Saar/112/123/27



No comments:

Post a Comment

Art Box