Thursday 11 March 2010

Drowsy

My travels today took me to Drowsy. My first impression of Drowsy was that its a quaint place with a shop lined cobbled street, if a little eerie due to it being deserted. I grabbed myself a massive ice cream and off I went. Soon through my own greed ( I picked up an apple ), found myself trapped in a run down zoo. I wonder what the trap had been laid down catch though ?

It wasn't long before I found a playground. I creeped myself out abit here. As the place being completely deserted who else were on the swings besides me? Also the pack of wolves I'd just noticed seemed to have their eyes on me. Watch out for the tree stump in the corner ( maybe this was where all the children had disappeared to)
After sneaking away from the wolves in the playground and narrowly missing another in the forest, I came upon a library. I entered hoping to find some sign of life. Instead the library was in a state of disarray. Leaving quickly incase whatever did this was still lurking about, found a small boat at the back of the library. Maybe someone had planned on escaping Drowsy but after looking in the near by pond and seeing a couple of skeletons, think they may have been too late. Then again there doesn't seem much chance of an escape out at sea either after spying this monster out there.
I had a great time exploring Drowsy and finding lots of hidden things. There are afew shops here which sell a variety of items from cute clothes and hair to a kitchen sink, literally. The build has an excellent quality to it. I especially loved the library building and want to live in it.

Drowsy : http://slurl.com/secondlife/Drowsy/185/50/37







No comments:

Post a Comment

Art Box