Friday 5 March 2010

Isle Of A 1000 Corpses

As I watch alot of horror films in RL I looked in search for any horror film based sims. I typed in the names of the most famous horror films and although alot of items based on films can be bought I could not find a sim built based on one. What I did find though was Isle Of A 1000 Corpses which is a place dedicated to Rob Zombie. Being a fan of Rob Zombies music and films I tped straight over there.
I hadn't been there long before Otis had me *ahhh*. After escaping I paid the Rob Zombie museum a visit. In there are links to his websites plus loads of photos. If you don't know anything about him or want to know more there is a biography notecard you can pick up as well as a couple of t shirts and a flag.
 There are areas in the sim relating to films such as the Bates Motel and house from Psycho, Audrey II from The Little Shop Of Horrors and a log cabin which is just waiting for Jason Voorhees to pay a visit. You can have a go at shooting zombies in the hunting ground or sit in a dump and watch a horror film. Isle Of A 1000 Corpses worth looking round if you are either a Rob Zombie or horror film fan.

Isle Of A 1000 Corpses : http://slurl.com/secondlife/Blood%20Lust/172/149/23


No comments:

Post a Comment

Art Box