Friday 13 April 2018

Builders Brewery

Well after an extremely long break I seem to have found my way back on SL. My return is due to a RL friend discovering Second Life and I just popped on to help out (though I really don't know how helpful I have been considering how much things have changed). 
The subject of building came up in conversation which is how I discovered Builders Brewery. 



Builders Brewery offer free classes in building, scripting, mesh, etc. All of the classes are listed on the information board. Just click on the lesson you are interested in for more details.
You will find different areas in which you can build with sandboxes, dressing rooms and ground to practise terraforming being available.
Also every Sunday they host a show and tell event where builders can show their creations.

Builders Brewery : http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife//127/195/23




No comments:

Post a Comment

Art Box